Saturday , November 18 2017
Home / News / London terror attack suspects names yet to be revealed – Photos, video

London terror attack suspects names yet to be revealed – Photos, video

ViewsHeadlines Desk,

A BBC report has confirmed the death of 7 people in coordinated terror attacks in London involving several terrorists. The van attack on the London Bridge and the subsequent stabbing by three people has also left dozens of people injured.

Officials claim that as many as 48 people have been admitted to different hospital in London. Many of the people who have been stabbed are in serious condition. The three knife-wielding assailants who suddenly started stabbing innocent people were finally shot dead by London Police.

Reports suggest that the first attack involving a white transit-style van took place around 10 P.M. officials claim that the attacker drove his van into a crowd of people on London Bridge.




It is the third major terrorist attack in London this year alone, the last being in Manchester during Ariana concert late last month. Dozens of people were killed in the suicide bombing and many more injured. Reports suggest that many of the injured in Manchester Arena bombing are still in hospital recuperating from their injuries.

In a statement released to the media, Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said, “The suspects were wearing what looked like explosive vests but these were later established to be hoaxes…We are treating this as a terrorist incident and a full investigation is already underway,” the BBC quoted Rowley as saying.

The country is voting in general election merely a few days from now. The ruling Conservative Party has suspended its nation-wide general election campaigning and Prime Minister Theresa May will chair an emergency meeting of the government’s crisis committee, Cobra, on Sunday morning.


London Bridge, London attack, London Bridge Attack, London News, London terror attack, London Attacks, Breaking news, Borough Market, Borough Market terrorist attack suspects names, Borough Market terrorist attack suspects photos, London bridge attack suspect name, london bridge attack suspects photos, Lonton terrorist attack death toll

In the meantime, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said he was “appalled and furious that these cowardly terrorists would deliberately target innocent Londoners”, reports the Guardian. Khan said the emergency services “reacted heroically…As a result of their swift action, fewer people have died than would otherwise have been the case.” Opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn described the incidents as “brutal and shocking”.

Donald Trump, the US President was reportedly briefed about the attacks by the national security team, CNN quoted White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer as saying. Trump tweeted: “Whatever the US can do to help out in London and the UK, we will be there — We are with you. God bless.”

Latest reports suggest that London Bridge Tube station and the London Bridge were closed in both directions. The Metropolitan Police confirmed there would be “additional police and officers deployed across the capital” in the coming days. This is the third terror attack in the UK since March, reports the BBC. On 22 May, 22 people were killed and 116 injured when the attacker, Salman Abedi, detonated a home-made bomb in Manchester Arena’s foyer as crowds were leaving a performance by US singer Ariana Grande late in the evening. In the wake of the attack, the UK government increased the terror alert to critical, the highest level, and deployed the army to support police. On 22 March, six people died, including the attacker, and at least 50 people were injured in an attack near the Houses of Parliament.

About Admin1

Check Also

Was Partition of India anti-Muslim conspiracy, was Maulana Azad a crook?

By Syed Ubaidur Rahman Many Muslims in the country believe that creation of Pakistan has …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

eighteen − 2 =