St. Patrick’s Day is here and people are not leaving any stone unturned to enjoy the day. St. Paddy’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day is high on the agenda of not just people of Irish ancestry, but even those who have nothing to do with or have never been to Ireland.
Many people believe that St Patrick was an Irish sage. But it is a fallacious assumption. He was not Irish but was taken slave by some Irish people and remained there as slave for one and half decades. He fled from there, but later returned as a pastor and free man.
He is the patron saint of Ireland and Irish people brought his memories with them when the 19th century’s worst famine forced them to flee to Americas.
— PMSLweb (@PMSLweb) March 17, 2017
— someecards (@someecards) March 17, 2017
— Kevin Schlittenhardt (@kevinschlitz) March 17, 2017
— Maηi vkƴath ズ (@vkyath) March 17, 2017
— That Recipe (@thatrecipe) March 17, 2017
— Susan Zakaib (@soozbz) March 17, 2017
- 50267 X says kiss me I’m Irish, and slip me some tongue cause I think there’s a lil french in there too Submitted: 03-17-2011 09:58
- 45673 X is You are now aware that you can’t say Irish wristwatch. Submitted: 02-08-2011 07:19 by Will
- 89572 X I’m not saying all Irish are alcoholics, but Italians, Chinese + Mexicans have restaurants. The Irish only have pubs. Submitted: 02-07-2012 18:03
- 101323 X Being Irish means getting rip-roaring drunk on special occasions. For example, when you celebrate dinner. Submitted: 05-28-2012 22:42
- 50268 X Happy St Patrick’s Day, the day when everybody gets together and pretends they’re Irish. Except the Irish — they pretend they’re sober. Submitted: 03-17-2011 10:00 by jrbirk
- 126275 X says Do you think St. Patrick is looking down from heaven thinking, “What are they doing? I hated beer and the color green.”Submitted: 03-17-2013 07:17 by flinnie
- 50326 X Irish I was drunk right now.. Submitted: 03-17-2011 17:22
- 50294 X It”s ok to pretend you’re Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. You pretend you’re good on Christmas, don’t you? Submitted: 03-17-2011 12:05 by Marshall the Great
- 105927 X says How you can tell if a person is Irish: a fly lands in their pint of beer. They grab the fly and start shaking it over their beer yelling “Spit it out ya bastard, spit it out!” Submitted: 07-12-2012 10:53 by Daveb1191
- 50293 X I saw a leprechaun once. After enough green beers you begin to see all kinds of things. Submitted: 03-17-2011 12:01 by Marshall the Great
- 50256 X Happy St. Patrick’s Day. with that being said….i don’t own any clothing or buttons or ribbons that are green…so if you pinch me….expect a punch to the throat. Submitted: 03-17-2011 07:33
- 16765 X says (fill in the blank)__________ me, I’m Irish. Submitted: 03-13-2010 00:50
- 126266 X St Patrick’s day: A day the Irish celebrate their rich heritage by acting like a bunch of Puerto Ricans. Submitted: 03-17-2013 02:42
- 157356 X says Happy day after St. Patrick’s day…also known as unt