Mother’s Day 2017 is all set to arrive soon. Merely a few days are left and people are very excited about it. There is no denying that many people try to spend the whole day with their parents on this particular day.
While there is no denying that they should spend much more time with their parents and take care of them, it has become rather very difficult for people, especially in the West. In Eastern nations too, the trend of living with parents is seeing a downward trend. Young couples move out of their parents’ house and shift to metropolitan cities in search for jobs.
Later on, it becomes rather impossible for them to move back with their parents. In the given circumstances the only time they spend with their parents is during occasional holidays or some special festivals when they try to spend time with their parents and other relatives. Mother’s Day is one such day when many people want to spend time with their parents, especially mothers.
Happy Mother’s Day 2017 – Top 10 Best Quotes, Sayings and Facebook, WhatsApp Messages
1. God made mothers because he couldn’t be everywhere.
– Yiddish Proverb
2. My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
– Jack Nicholson
3. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
– Tenneva Jordan
4. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
– Theodore Hesburgh
5. Of all the roles I’ve played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother.
– Annette Funicello
6. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
– Author Unknown
7. I know how to do anything—I’m a mom.
– Roseanne Barr
8. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
9. I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!
– Arianna Huffington
10. Don`t forget Mother`s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad`s Third Wife Day.
– Jay Leno