Friday , December 15 2017
Home / Entertainment / Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations – Brunette paid $375,000, photos, video

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations – Brunette paid $375,000, photos, video

ViewsHeadlines Desk,

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations seem to be going viral across the world. Reports from Germany claim that the star footballer paid as much as $375,000 to a woman to keep quite as allegations appeared.

The incident that has come to the notice recently dates back to the year 2009. A report in the Der Speigel dated April 14 claims that the alleged rape actually took place while the Portuguese international star was vacationing in Las Vegas.

The incident reportedly took place when he had moved to Real Madrid from Manchester United. Since then, he has remained one of the most expensive and the most sought-after soccer player in the entire world.

A report in the Daily Mail claimed that the soccer star partied for long hours during his Los Angeles stay for long hours. She is described by the tabloid as a Brunette and other reports have called her extremely beautiful.

Meanwhile, the Der Spiegel report claims that the woman has reportedly agreed to drop all charges as a result of the settlement and a gag order was put in place that forbade her from talking about the incident. The leading German magazine has claimed that it knows the identity of the woman. Der Spiegel reports that during a mediation in Nevada in January 2010, Ronaldo’s lawyer, Carlos Osorio de Castro, read the agreement aloud.

nonetheless, Gestifute, Ronaldo’s management company has claimed it to be “disgusting and outrageous accusation”. In a rather very long statement the management company says, “Today, the German newspaper Der Spiegel published a long article regarding an alleged accusation of rape that would have been directed at Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009, i.e. about 8 years ago…The article is nothing but a piece of journalistic fiction”.

The statement went on to add, “The alleged victim refuses to come forward and confirm the veracity of the accusation. The newspaper has based their entire narrative on documents which are unsigned and where the parties are not identified, on emails between lawyers whose content does not concern Cristiano Ronaldo and whose authenticity he cannot verify, and on an alleged letter that is said to have been sent to him by the so-called victim, but was never received by Cristiano”.

“The accusations reported by the Der Spiegel are false, and Cristiano Ronaldo will do everything in his power to react against these. An accusation of an act of rape is disgusting and outraging, and he will not allow it to hang over his reputation” the statement further said.

About Admin1

Check Also

Hadiya controversy: Is it a crime to be a Muslim?

By M. Burhanuddin Qasmi According to media reports that during the recent hearing of the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ten − 1 =