Ranchi: The third India Australia test match being played in Ranchi, Jharkhand is being played sans one of the best Indian cricket player. And this notwithstanding the fact that he belongs to this very same city.
MS Dhoni is the local boy who rose to fame playing in the alleys of this nondescript town. As the third test match is underway here, people are disappointed that their star player who captained India for a very long time is not part of the game.
But apparently, Dhoni took the decision to take retirement from test cricket while deciding to play in the shorter formats of the game.
In the meantime, despite starting well, Australia wobbled later. They have already lost three important wickets and their score is yet to cross 100 run mark.
Meanwhile if you are among the people who want to see live stream of the 3rd Test match between India and Australia in Ranchi, there are a number of options available.
If you are based in the United States, you can watch it on Willow. This means that it will be available on Sling TV.
You can follow the following steps to get hold of the free streaming service of the match.
1) Click here to go to the Sling website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. You can pick either “Sling Orange” or “Sling Blue” as your base package, but make sure to include the “World Cricket Extra” add-on, which includes Willow
5) Enter your payment information. Sling Orange costs $20 per month and Sling Blue costs $25 per month, while the World Cricket Extra add-on is $5 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
Mobile & Other Streaming Devices
How to Watch India vs. Australia 3rd Test Live Stream in Australia: you can watch it through Foxtel Go.
How to Watch India vs. Australia 3rd Test Live Stream if You’re in India
In India you can watch the live stream of the match via Hotstar.